Become a Member
Membership is open to ALL professional women in Williamson county and surrounding areas. We provide a venue to network with other professionals, to be encouraged in this environment, to have access to many forms of education and to be empowered to go out and make a difference in the workplace or in the community at large. We have a membership data base, opportunities to sponsor various events and the ability to reach out into the community through our different communications media. Annual dues are $150 paid annually. 100% of these dues go directly to our scholarship fund.
PWOW has several different committees designed to benefit our members and our communities. Our goal is to empower, educate and encourage each other as professional women. As a member we invite you take an active leadership role and get involved in our organization. Below are our current committees and future possibilities:
- Events Committee plans the Annual Scholarship Luncheon and other socials.
- Membership Committee members help welcome new members, keep in contact with current members and reach out to our visitors all year.
- Mentoring Committee establishes and runs a formal mentoring program
- Scholarship Committee contacts local schools supplying scholarship applications and requesting applicants. Additionaly they screen and select the scholarship recipients.
- Website and Public Relations Committee members keep us in contact with one another through various forms of social media and email marketing campaigns and show others what we are about and the events taking place within our organization and surrounding our members.
Join a committee, get involved and surround yourself with women who understand what it is to be a professional in the 21st century.
After we receive your application, and your membership dues, the membership chair will contact you for a headshot and information for our membership directory.
For current or returning members, please Renew your Membership here.
PWOW is here to serve our members. If you have any ideas, suggestions, comments, or concerns, please share those with one of the Board Members so we can ensure that the PWOW experience is one you never regret!